Algunas cosas de muchas otras

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dear Matthew

Dear Matthew,
You were right, as always. I didn't want to believe that Paul was becoming a pig, but it is so, it can't be helped. I saw him yesterday, eating acorns in the park. It was sort of striking to see him like that, i won't go into details, it would hurt too much. I think all the time about that, i think what we could do, and i don't find an answer. It seems he's gone. I visited Dr Müller yesterday, trying to find out if there is anything to do, he told me it is an irreversible process as long as they know, but they're doing everything they can. It seems to me, that the best they can do is drinking coffee and smiling, so i don't have too much hope in the "experts".

I'm really suffering, probably more than he does, he had his new piggy-laid-back attitude. I wanna stop this process Matt, i am really thinking about killing him, really, no kidding. I'm suffering too much. Matt, Paul is becoming a pig, and it is a fact. I know you were the first one telling me that, but you were looking so calm, i thought it was a kind of joke.

I can't sleep, i can't work, i can't eat, i just want to change this thing, i'm really thinking about killing Paul, no kidding. I hate this feeling of powerless, this time i wanna do something. I know that my option isn't the most "correct" one, but i swear i prefer to be in jail or dead than to see the Paul as a pig, you can't imaging how impressive he/it is already.
Matt, i think i'm in fact able to do it. I think I could do anything, it was too hard, i have the images in my head, dancing around the whole day: Paul is becoming a pig.
I'll try to do it today Matt, i hope i'll do it. You must forgive me Matt, Paul is becoming a pig and i'm becoming crazy.

yours,

Anna